- What is Home Performance
- Find a Contractor
- Case Studies
- About Us
January 11, 2018
Mass Save® is a collaborative of Massachusetts' natural gas and electric utilities and energy efficiency service providers, including Berkshire Gas, Blackstone Gas Company, Cape Light Compact, Columbia Gas of Massachusetts, Eversource, Liberty Utilities, National Grid, and Unitil. We empower residents, businesses, and communities to make energy efficient upgrades by offering a wide range of services, rebates, incentives, trainings, and information.
Whether you're a homeowner, renter, or landlord, the Sponsors of Mass Save offer rebates, tools, and tips to help all types of homes save energy year-round. Are you ready to save money on energy costs, make your home more comfortable, and potentially add value to your property? It’s easier than you think.
Massachusetts homes with natural gas and/or electric service may be eligible for:
- No-cost home energy assessments
- Insulation discounts
- No-cost targeted air sealing of leaks in drafty areas
- Rebates for new high-efficiency water heaters, heating systems, and cooling systems
- Wireless and programmable thermostat rebates and/or installation
- Discounts on ENERGY STAR® certified LED light bulbs and fixtures as well as advanced power strips and shower fixtures
- Rebates on ENERGY STAR® certified appliances including room air conditioners, clothes dryers, refrigerators, and more
- New Construction program for building a new home
- 0% HEAT Loan Financing for qualified energy efficient home improvements
- Special offers for income-eligible customers
- Upgrades for multi-family property owners (5+ units)
Additionally, the Sponsors of Mass Save help businesses across Massachusetts reduce their energy costs, improve their facilities, and take an active role in creating a more energy efficient future.
Massachusetts businesses with natural gas and/or electric service may be interested in:
- Updating or retrofitting equipment in an existing facility
- Incorporating energy efficiency into a new construction design
- Discovering money-saving solutions and incentives
- Controlling equipment for occupancy changes throughout the day
- Improving employee productivity and buildings’ interior comfort
In 2017, Massachusetts earned top ranking as the #1 most energy efficient state in the nation according to the American Council for an Energy-Efficient Economy (ACEEE) – for the seventh year in a row! Massachusetts recently achieved its highest recorded electricity savings: 3% of sales. The state's Green Communities Act of 2008 continues to drive nation-leading levels of savings through ambitious annual energy efficiency goals. The Sponsors of Mass Save offer some of the most comprehensive energy efficiency services in the country, addressing a range of customers and building types.
We continue to make strides in energy efficiency and build a clean energy future for everyone in the state. Please visit www.MassSave.com to learn more and check out current rebates available by clicking here.